Report a Power Outage
IF YOUR POWER IS OFF
- Check your fuses or circuit breakers first.
- If possible, check to see if your neighbors have power.
- If the problem is with incoming REMC power, please call our office immediately.
- DO NOT assume your neighbor has called.
TO REPORT AN OUTAGE
Power outages must be reported via:
- the REMC call center toll-free (866) 336-2492
- through the free HREMC App
- or you can sign up to text your outages.
Please have the following information ready when you report an outage:
- The name under which the service is listed
- If possible, the location and account number shown on the bill
- Your telephone number (in case we need to call you back)
- The problem… power completely out, lights dimming or flickering, etc.
Please be patient while our crews restore your power. We will work at the fastest and safest possible speed.
Click here to see a map of outages in the Heartland REMC area.
The Heartland REMC Outage Map is a live representation of current outages*. If you are experiencing an outage, please be sure it has been reported, if you have not done so already.