TOUCHSTONE ENERGY CENTER (Wabash Location)
Heartland REMC is proud to present to our community the Touchstone Energy Center. It is offered for rental to our members, non-members, local businesses, and organizations.
- No smoking is allowed in the facility.
- No items may be attached to the walls, video screens or to the dry erase board.
- All kitchen and cleaning supplies as well as serving utensils are the responsibility of the lessee.
- No existing supplies, furniture, or appliances may be removed from the building.
- Swimming or fishing in the pond is prohibited.
- Heartland REMC is not responsible for theft or injury occurring on said premises.
- Alcohol is allowed in the facility; however, lessee is responsible for supplying adequate insurance to cover any personal or property damage or injury as a result of alcohol use.
- Setting up the room prior to the event and takedown and cleaning after the event is the responsibility of the lessee.
- Tables and chairs must be cleaned before putting them back in storage.
- Equipment is provided for sweeping and cleaning spills as needed. Mops and brooms are provided in storeroom. Use warm water only to clean floor.
- All trash from inside and outside of the building, including the restrooms, must be bagged and put into the dumpster at the north end of the community room’s parking lot. If the room or grounds outside the building do not pass inspection, a portion or all of said deposit will be used to offset cleaning and repair costs. Any balance will be refunded to the lessee.
- Room key must be returned the first business day after event.
ROOM DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
Room Size 48’ x 80’ (4000 Sq Ft)
Ceiling Height 12'
Maximum Room Capacity 225
Parking Spaces (East Side) 56
Front Parking Lot (after hours only) 21
No parking alowed in the Employee Parking Lot (West Side)
No tents allowed
200 - Chairs
21 - 72" Round Tables
20 - 8' Rectangular tables
11 - Electrical Outlets
Kitchen has residential size stove and refrigerator
Restrooms are handicapped accessible.
Podium available upon request for business meeting only.
ROOM RENTAL FEES:
Room cannot be booked more than one year in advance
Room Fee and Deposit are due at the time of reservation along with completion of the Lease Agreement.
The Room key must be picked up prior to the lease date during regular office hours (Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.).
The deposit will be refunded upon the return of the key(s) and once the room is inspected for cleanliness and damages beyond ordinary wear.
- Members: $100 refundable deposit and $150 rental fee
- Non-members: $100 refundable deposit and a $250 rental fee
- Not for Profit: $100 refundable deposit (Not for Profit paperwork must be provided)
The above stated prices are for 1 day rental, only exception is for a wedding/reception event
Each additional day requested is $50
Main Room Area:
**Molding Lighting Colors include: purple, blue, white, red, orange, and green**